Thursday, March 2, 2017

Floral Print












Hello loves! I hope that your week has been great so far! My week has been crazy hectic and I'm learning how to balance life. Especially when feeling overwhelmed! But its pretty things like this dress that definitely help to get my mind on track! This dress is part of Poppy and Dot's signature dress line and the floral print has got me all heart eyed. I have spring on the brain lately and this dress is perfect to transition into spring and summer. The contrast of the floral print mixed with the stripes on the sleeves give it a unique and timeless look. I love to mix prints, sometimes what you think won't go together actually does. Since spring is around the corner I have been pulling out all my dresses and everything else that screams warm weather! So hopefully this last snow storm we had will be the last. Fingers crossed! I feel like we are going to have snow until may because where I live, we have gotten so much its going to take forever to melt haha. But anyways haha if you are looking for some cute spring wear, I would look into getting things with prints especially floral. And lucky for you, this dress among many others are on sale! So don't tell your spouse I told you so but...shop till you drop! And get ready for all the spring and summer fun you are about to have and look good while doing it! Love you all!

heels similar

No comments:

Post a Comment