Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Black is my Signature Color















Hello loves! I hope this post finds you well and that your Tuesday is off to an amazing start! After all the snow we got yesterday, today is sunny and beautiful outside! We have friends coming up this weekend so today has been dedicated to deep cleaning the house and making sure its ready to accommodate our friends. This post is short today but I just wanted to share one of my go to outfits! Sad thing about this shirt, two days before this photo shoot I accidentally threw it in with the rest of my clothes and it shrunk. Worst thing ever because I am obsessed with this shirt! But decided I could still wear it. I love the lace up on the neck line and the peplum bottom. Two of my favorite things lately in one! Dress it up or dress it down, I am obsessed. Black is my go to color to wear so this shirt is perfect and oh so comfy. I decided to pair it with jeans and booties with a pop of color in the red choker! Different styles and patterns but they come together to create one of my favorite looks. These booties I got over a year ago and I am still in love with them now as I was when I bought them. I love pieces like that, that are always in style! Thats it for today but thanks for following! Love you all!

Booties similar

No comments:

Post a Comment