Saturday, November 12, 2016

White Love
















Hello loves! Its the weekend and Im so glad its here. Since Thursday Derek and I have been watching two of our favorite girls and its been so fun playing parents. Ive started to get a cold but Im not letting that stop us from going to The Puppy Barn and the Farmington Station today. Todays post is going to be short but I just had to share with you this amazing dress! Im obsessed. With the length, the style, the detail and of course that its white. Who says you cant wear white after Labor Day? Haha. This dress gives me a boho feel so I paired another of my favorite Freebirds with it and I love how it looks. Within a months time I have shown you three different dresses from Seasons Ash and she is going to make me go broke! But seriously haha I love everything that Karina adds to her boutique. Im all for affordable clothing that looks like it costs a fortune, so make sure to go give her some love! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend so far! Thanks for following! 

1 comment: