Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Orange Hue's















Hello loves! We are officially half way done with this week and I am so ready for it to be the weekend! Derek and I will be playing parents this weekend to two of our favorite girls and we can't wait to go to The Puppy Barn and The Baked Bear. And Im actually thinking of wearing this outfit to do so. Something about simple outfits like this that make me feel so comfortable and yet so stylish. And can we take a minute to obsess over this choker?! Anything choker and geode related, I die. And whats amazing about this choker is that it can be a wrap bracelet as well! Love that it can be different accessories depending on your outfit. And the color is gorgeous. I normally never wear orange but I honestly love how it plays with the color of my hair. I have a few more pieces of jewelry that I got from Miles To Go and I am so excited to share them with you! This is her first piece and the others are just as gorgeous. And notice these jeans? Guys these are seriously like the only pair of denim that fit me. The struggle with lifting and weight gaining because of stress haha. And I am wearing these pair of Freebirds as much as I can before I can't anymore! Seriously my favorite pair of shoes I own. Well lovelies only two more days till the weekend. We can do this! Thanks for following!

Tank top Similar
Cardigan Similar
Jeans Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment