Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Peplum Everything
















Hello lovelies! Its Wednesday which is basically the start of our Thanksgiving weekend! I love this time of year to reflect on my blessings and what I am truly grateful for. Sweat pants being one of them because eating at two families houses tomorrow, Im going to need them! Haha. The holidays are extremely hard without my dad here but I have the most amazing friends and family who make them not so hard. But on a happy note todays post is all about my love for peplum! Peplum tops, peplum dresses, peplum skirts, give me all of them! Something about them that looks so chic and different while giving you comfort. Its a stable that is in my wardrobe year round because it can go with every season! Which I love finding pieces like that. And lets talk about Utahs weather, I am still wearing open toed shoes without dying of cold! This is so crazy and I'm so ready for snow, not the cold but the snow I can deal! And sorry, sorry about wearing the same pants all the time. With thick thighs and booty its hard finding pants that fit and I hate going shopping for them haha. So when I find a pair I wear them over and over and over again but hey they look different with each outfit so its ok! Well I am off to cleaning our house so family can come up! Make sure you check my instagram later tonight for a giveaway! Thanks for following! Love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hat similar
Jeans similar
Booties similar

No comments:

Post a Comment