Monday, November 28, 2016

Pops of Green












Hello loves! How is it already Monday? This past Thanksgiving weekend went by way too fast but I am ready to get to work and accomplish some goals this week! Its finally snowing and as much as I hate the cold and having to drive in it, our little valley is looking gorgeous! Saying bye to outfits like this and saying hello to big chunky scarves and coats. Todays post brings you the amazing shirt that I found at H&M for only $10! I love being able to find such good deals on clothes that look so unique. Pair it with jeans or a skirt and it will give you a different look thats timeless. And again here are the famous pants that I wear over and over and over haha. I promise I will go shopping for new ones, jean shopping has to be my least favorite shopping to do! These boots I got last winter and they are still one of my favorites. The olive color, the point and the fringe...love it all! With the pop of green in the booties, I wore a green choker to tie it into the whole outfit. I always love going with neautral's and throwing in a pop of color. Don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone and wear colors you normally never would. Thats when you really find the most fun outfits that you will want to wear again and again. Well loves I hope that your Monday is off to a good start. Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment