Monday, November 7, 2016

Chunky Sweaters












Hello loves! Life has been crazy lately and its true when they say "when it rains, it pours." Todays post is all about sweaters, boots, comfort and accessorizing. Utah's weather has been way too warm for November but there is starting to be a chill in the air, so all sweaters have officially been broken out! I love a good pair of jeans, a chunky sweater and boots. Something about it that is so simple and comfortable but yet so stylish. These jeans, boots and choker are from Bmax Clothing. Edith was such a doll to work with and they arrived at my door so fast. Her cute boutique has so many cute items, and Im the biggest sucker for chokers! And rings, don't get me started on how obsessed I have been with rings lately as well. The rings that I am wearing are from Moonstone Magic. When I saw the tear drop ring I immediately fell in love and knew that I had to have it. I love being able to wear different types of rings to accessorize any outfit, especially stackable rings. I have been going out of my comfort zone lately with the clothing that I purchase and I absolutely love it. But something about this outfit keeps me grounded and I know its an outfit that will be my go to during this winter season. But today is definitely feeling like a Monday and with so much to do, I just want to take a nap haha. I hope that your Monday is off to a good start and thanks for following!

Sweater Similar
Jeans, Choker & Boots
Rings

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice blog Beautiful Moonstone ring and necklace love it

    xoxo
    Moonstone Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog, thanks to the author for sharing with us such Useful information. Also find an attractive gold moonstone necklace apart of jewellery. Visit the link please https://singaporegemstonejewelry.blogspot.com/2020/03/majesty-of-rose-gold-moonstone-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete