Thursday, November 10, 2016

Pop of Green











Hello my loves! Its finally Thursday, just one more day till the weekend! I hope that your week has been a great one. This look today has to be one of my favorite outfits for date night. Simple, chic, comfortable and an edgy feel. I love black on black with pops of color. I love the look of wearing all of one color but dressing it up either with a hate, shoes, purse or jacket that has a pop of color. And Id be lying if I said I don't secretly wear all black to hide the little weight I have gained from not being consistent with the gym recently haha. But I also love how black makes my red hair stand out even more and green is a red heads best friend. I normally never wear green but I have been adding more and more of it to my wardrobe and I am obsessed. And chokers, you already know they are my weakness and this one has to be one of my favorites that I own. Two layer choker with pretty lace and I love how it completes this look. If you haven't experienced wearing chokers yet, trust me when I say you need to have at least one! I am usually always wearing one to spice up an outfit. Super simple but makes a huge difference! Well thats it for today. Thanks for following and know that I love every single one of you! 

Pants Similar
Heels Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment