Thursday, June 23, 2016

Yellow Floral














 









 This yellow dress is a dream! Yellow + floral? Seriously the best combo ever! I have been buying nothing but dresses lately and they all have one thing in common...floral print! Im obsessed. And all heart eyes for these Steve Madden booties! We walked into Nordstroms Rack the other day to find Derek an outfit for engagements and I told myself I wasn't allowed to get me anything. That lasted for about 5 minutes before I walked down the shoe aisle and my eyes went straight to these booties! In love. But my favorite piece about this outfit is my wanderlust cuff. How amazing is it? I am so in love with anything gold and stone so when I saw this cuff I knew that I just had to have it. Plus the lady who makes them is an absolute doll and I can't wait to continue to my collection of her amazing jewelry! Derek and I have been sick this whole week and have been majorly slacking. Today I will be working on so much wedding stuff! Anyone is more than welcome to come and help haha. Have a wonderful day! Its almost Friday! xoxo

Dress (Shop Stevie, sold out) Find it here
Hat (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment