Thursday, June 9, 2016

Jumper Love















Lately my go to pieces are jumpers! I love how simple yet stylish they can be, not to mention how comfortable they are. Especially after lifting at the gym and your body is way to sore to try and wear jeans haha. I love how I can wear a jumper with sandals or converse to give it a more relaxed and then I can throw on some heels and lipstick and make it the perfect date night look! This jumper from Roolee Boutique is one of my all time favorite! The bell bottoms, the sleeves, the stripes...its perfect! I decided to dress this one up with heels, a choker and a hat to make it more dressed up, and I love it! If you don't have jumpers in your closet, I recommend getting some! Have a wonderful Thursday! I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings for their 60 cent wings! xoxo

Hat (tan sold out) Brown
Wedges (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment