Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fitness







Hello loves! Me and Derek lift 6 days a week so...I decided to start sharing more fitness tips and where to get some great work out gear! Its been a long journey to develop a love for the gym and lately I have been more consistent than I ever have been. I love seeing my body slowly transform. I am by no means where I want to be but I am loving who I am becoming! Some of my favorite workout gear is Nike. If I could own all the Nike shoes I would die of happiness. Haha. Where Derek lives there is a Nike outlet and I would be lying if we didn't go there almost every single day. The addiction is real! Especially with these shoes! Probably my favorite pair of Nikes that I have ever worn! I can't wait to continue to share with you my fitness journey and get you all a part of it! Have a wonderful Thursday! xoxo

Leggings (not online) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment