Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Jeffrey Campbell Inspired













Happy Tuesday loves! Derek and I are getting our engagements done today but I wanted to hurry and do a blog post for you! Many of you were asking about these amazing Jeffrey Campbell inspired heels...so I wanted to tell you where to get them! I have expensive taste and always go for the things that I really can't afford. So I am always on the hunt to find similar items for way less! These heels have become one of my favorite pairs of heels to wear and I am always grabbing them to wear with jeans or a dress. Either way they make any outfit look good! Hats and heels are my go to lately because lets me real, I wash my hair every few days! And then 99% of the time I am in workout clothes so getting dressed up always feels amazing! I got these heels from Poppy and Dot but they are no longer available so I tagged where you can still get them! Have a wonderful day! xoxo

Heels (also Here)
Shirt (old) Loving
Leggings (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment