Monday, June 27, 2016

Purple Dream












If you haven't noticed by now, I am OBSESSED with Shop Stevie. I think I am a weekly buyer of her adorable clothing and shoes. Its a problem but its a problem I am willing to live with! I have been so into wearing dresses lately especially with any type of floral print and this dress is perfect! So cute and so comfortable for those days where I don't really want to get ready but still look like I tried! Haha. Derek is at his house in Lehi and I am home, I am so bored I decided I would do a late night blog post for you! I seriously don't know how I survive when I am not with him haha. But anyways, unfortunately this dress is sold out and I haven't seen it anywhere else that I shop. I will keep a lookout to see where else I can find it or if it will be restocked with Stevie! Have a wonderful night lovelies! xoxo

Dress  (sold out)
Sandals (sold out) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment