Friday, June 24, 2016

Green with Envy





















You guys will be seeing a lot more of this dress!! I can't wait to wear it with different accessories and shoes! Last week I was able to work in The Center Style Studio in Provo with the amazing Octavia Kathryn who is such a talented photographer! Mckenzie Malachowski was the mastermind behind the gorgeous makeup and pretty hair do! With becoming a blogger I have been blessed to meet and work with some of the most talented and sweetest people I have ever met. I absolutely love it! This amazing dress from Shop Sevan, there are seriously no words to describe how amazing it is. The shop owners Sarah and Evan are the sweetest people and I have loved to get to know them! So stay tuned to see this dress pop up on my blog many many times! Happy Friday loves!

FreeBird Boots (in store)


No comments:

Post a Comment