Saturday, June 18, 2016

Jumpers are My Jam










Jumpers are my jam. Seriously! Sometimes it takes too much work to get all dressed up so the easier the better! I love the simplicity of jumpers and the feeling that you don't have to be wearing multiple pieces of clothing! This one is no exception. This is seriously the comfiest jumper I own and I find myself just wearing it around the house! I wanted to make this a more simpler outfit and I am actually going to be pairing it with a levi jacket and some white converse! That outfit will come to the blog soon! Derek has been sick the past few days and today I finally caught it! Not good especially with how much wedding planning we still have to do! We have been resting all day and taking medicine to hopefully get rid of it! I hope you all are having a lovely weekend! xoxo

Shoes (sold out) Similar
Jumper (Infinite Bleu Boutique) In Stores 


No comments:

Post a Comment