Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cute & Casual


















When I was able to do this shoot, the cute photographer Octavia brought confetti and we just had to take pictures with it! Seriously guys not all bloggers look and act perfect all day everyday! Its always so fun to meet and work with so many amazing people and try new things! But one thing I will never stop doing is being a weekly buyer from Shop Stevie! I swear I'm going hocus brokus just because of her cute clothes she adds. Derek just sits and rolls his eyes but her clothes end up being some of his favorites! If you are ever looking for modest, cute clothing you can never go wrong with Stevie! And this dress is seriously so comfy. Even though it is simple you can do so many things with it to dress it down or dress it up. I love it! Well Derek and I are off to run wedding errands! Have a wonderful Thursday loves! 

Boots (Sundance Outlet) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment