Friday, April 29, 2016

Pretty in Pink









I have been obsessed with this dress since I got it last summer! The color, the floral, the length, the comfiness...everything about it is absolutely perfect! I wear it to church all the time or just when I want to be dressed up but still comfy where I'm not miserable! This dress sold out within minutes of it being posted and I haven't seen any place carry it since I bought it. Even put the picture into Google to see what it would pull up and nothing did! If I could I would buy 3 more just like this dress just so I would always have one! Its that amazing!! I did tag a few floral dresses that are just as cute and that are perfect for summer! Have a good weekend loves! 

Dress (sold out) Here and Here

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with this dress as well! Floral maxi dresses have been my jam this Spring! :)

    http://kaylonarenee.com/

    ReplyDelete