Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Floppy Hat & Green












Dang Utah weather! One day its warm and sunny and the next its raining and gloomy! But with summer being just around the corner, I have been obsessed with all sandals I can find. These ones are amazing and not to mention so cute! PB&J Boutique did an amazing job with finding these and now I'm completely obsessed with them! Dress them up or dress them down and they stay as cute as ever. With this outfit I was going for comfort so paired them with this adorable yet comfy dress! I will either wear it with converse or sandals or dress it up with heels for church. Love it! And hats, my collection is growing daily. Its a problem but a problem I am willing to live with! I hope that you are all enjoying your Tuesday! Its my brothers birthday today so I will be enjoying some cake before its no sugar before the wedding! Love you all!

Hat (old) Loving
Dress (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment