Friday, May 6, 2016

Floral & Bell Bottoms







Recognize these pants? I swear I have been wearing them almost everyday! They are stylish, cute and comfy but also with lifting my legs have gotten bigger so most of my pants are starting to not fit! The struggles of having muscle but still wanting to look cute haha. Every single piece of clothing I buy I now buy in a size or two bigger just so I have room to grow! Like this adorable shirt I got from Hope Ave. You guys I'm seriously so obsessed with that store, its almost problem! Theres never a time I go in there and not walk out with at least one thing! Derek doesn't like me going in there but its one of my guilty pleasures! It use to be where you had to go in the store to buy but now they officially have a website up and running! So for those of you who live out of Utah you now can get in on why I'm so obsessed! Happy Friday loves! 

Jeans Here and Here
Heels (old) Similar

1 comment:

  1. https://www.etsy.com/es/market/soulspunk
    I just bought some this girl by etsy. I love!!

    ReplyDelete