Saturday, April 16, 2016

Be Outrageously Positive










When LeMotto sent me this shirt, I was so ecstatic! This world needs more love and kindness and this shirt is a constant reminder to send positive vibes to the universe. Its hard to always be positive with the ups and downs of life, but once we decide to get rid of anything negative...life seems so much better. LeMotto stands for so much more than what they say on their shirts. They donate some of their profits to causes that help kids who are suffering violent circumstances. How amazing is that? On that positive note, isn't this skirt GORGEOUS? I walked into Bohme one day and immediately my eyes were drawn to it and I just had to get it. So now it is hanging in my closet and I can't wait to wear it, like all the time! There was actually a time in my life where I refused to wear dresses and skirts, you know that awesome tomboy phase. But now I can't seem to stop buying all the cute dresses and skirts I come in contact with! Skirts and shirts with sayings are my go to lately, but can you blame me?! Have an amazing rest of your weekend! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment