Friday, April 8, 2016

Blue's







Its the weekend!! This has been one long week so I am looking forward to spending time with Derek and his family. I have been a little M.I.A but promise I am going to be better at blogging! I have so many fun ideas and can't wait to share them all with you! I already have had the amazing opportunity to work with so many companies and amazing people, its a dream come true! And I look forward to continue to build my blog and connect with many more wonderful people along the way! 

For this shoot I had the beautiful Rachel Jenkins do my makeup. Sweetest soul and she is amazing at what she does! The opportunities with blogging are endless and I feel so blessed to be a part of this community. Plus it gives me an excuse to continue being the shopaholic that I am! This outfit was one where I envisioned it in my mind then put it all together and it wasn't what I thought, but decided to roll with it anyways. The mixtures of blues and browns make me feel all sorts of relaxed and actually ended up loving this quirky style. No matter what your style is always ROCK it! Happy Friday movies. -xoxo

Jeans (sold out) Similar
Wedges (old) Similar
Blouse (old) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment