Thursday, April 14, 2016

Give this World Good Energy













This week Derek's adorable grandma has been in town visiting from California! From working, to doing blog stuff to running all over town...it has been a busy week! But being busy doesn't mean you have to settle for sweat pants and a hoodie. I found these pants and this shirt at Nordstrom Rack and they have been a couple of my go to pieces! The pants are stretchy and are the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned, not to mention they are the cute bell bottoms that are coming back into style! Which I love! And lately with everything you see going bad in the world, I got this shirt to remind me that the world needs more good. Every time I walk into Nordstrom Rack I always walk out with something. Completely obsessed with that store, its a problem! Have you guys checked out the new Orem location? If not, I urge you to! Love you all!

Jeans (in store) Similar
Shoes (old) Similar
Bangle (white-sold out) Turquoise
Rings (sold out) Similar
Turquoise Ring (my grandmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment