Monday, April 3, 2017

Color by amber














Hello loves! And happy Monday! This past week flew by and I can't believe its already April. This week is my birthday week and I will be half way through my twenties. What?? Seriously feels like I was just in high school! Anyways haha todays post is about this gorgeous jewelry from Color by Amber. Their jewelry is eco friendly and helps empower women through work at home jobs and giving programs. And if you know me, I love supporting companies that give back. With the world how it is today, its important to give more of yourself to causes to better help the community and the world. I am all about women supporting women and love how they do just that. And not to mention their jewelry is gorgeous and one of a kind. I love the uniqueness and detailing of each piece, especially the necklace. To die for. And lets take a minute to appreciate this jumpsuit that I found in the clearance section at Target! All the major heart eyes. Im obsessed. In fact I know this outfit will be on repeat during this summer! And that is ok with me haha. Make sure to check out Color by Ambers jewelry because I know you will fall in love with some. And whats so cool about them is that they explain exactly how every piece is made. Its a good feeling knowing that you spending money is helping others, even if you husband doesn't like that excuse haha. Love you all!

bodysuit similar
wedges similar

1 comment: