Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Darling, Be Daring.











Happy Tuesday loves!! First, isn't my home absolutely gorgeous? This is Pineview Reservoir and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else in Utah than in my gorgeous little valley! I love how it makes for an amazing background for this dress. A little mysterious and a whole lotta cute! Lately my style is cute but getting as comfy as I possibly can without looking like I am wearing pajamas. And this dress fits this criteria perfectly!! Dress it up with heels or dress it down with converse, it is the perfect piece to have in your wardrobe! And these peach colored wedges are so stinking cute and I love how you can wear them with jeans as well! I am always on the lookout for those pieces you can wear over and over again but always have it look different! Because Derek isn't too big on me always shopping and buying new things, even though I still do! Haha. Balance! Goodnight -xoxo

Wedges (Poppy and Dot instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment