Saturday, April 2, 2016

Loving Him was Red











We got these pictures done awhile ago but just barely getting to post them! The month of March was the most hectic month I think I have ever had, not to mention the most stressed I have ever been. But this handsome man never asked questions but instead just held me and let me cry if I needed to. (pretty sure I was pmsing the WHOLE month) But he knows how to save me from being a mess and never giving up on my goals. Love this man. These pictures were for our 2 year anniversary back in December and I am not only in love with them, I am obsessed with the red bearded man in them. We have so many exciting things that are happening this year and I wouldn't want to be doing life with anyone but him. I hope you were wanting a sappy post on this gorgeous Saturday! -xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment