Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pinks












Im obsessed with anything floral especially when it comes to dresses or tunics! Not only can you wear them in the spring and summer but they are easy to transition into fall and winter! The weather in Utah has been in the high 50's but now it is in the low 30's will possible snow showers. I don't know about you but I am so ready for warm days and not having to layer! This dress is one of my all time favorites, sold by one of my favorite blogger's here in Utah! And these shoes last summer were a huge staple in my wardrobe and I can't wait to start wearing them again!! Now that I am thinking about it, this outfit would look adorable with some cute pants and I can't wait to try it out! I hope you are having a wonderful week! -xoxo

Dress (Shop Stevie-sold out) Similar
Shoes (old) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment