Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Simplicity












Hello lovelies! Life has been seriously so crazy lately trying to get everything finished for the wedding! 15 days? It has come so dang quick and I couldn't be anymore excited! Im working on crafts, ordering treats, spray painting, staining, pulling my hair out haha wedding planning is a lot of work! Once we are back from our honeymoon, I will do a lot better at blogging! And let me just say, I am obsessed with this shirt! Big, comfy and has a huge pocket! I found it at a cute boutique in St. George and they have such darling stuff. These joggers Derek got me last year and they are so much more tighter than they were haha so these will probably be leaving my closet soon! Thats the only downside to lifting, getting bigger. These sandals have been my go to this summer! Unfortunately they are all sold out but you can find similar at many stores! Lately I have been loving chokers and dainty necklaces. Theres something about being simple that makes me love it more and these two necklaces are no exception. You could even put them on tighter to create a choker feel and I love that option! I hope your week is going good and just think, only a couple more days till the weekend! Love you all!

*Thanks to Brin and Bell for sponsoring this post

Top (in stores only) Similar
Joggers (old) Similar
Sandals (sold out) Similar
Necklaces Here & Here

No comments:

Post a Comment