Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bridal Shower









































Bridal shower is done! Now just a week and a half till I am a married woman. So crazy how fast the time has gone but I'm so ready for the planning to be done and to just become a Mrs. My gorgeous momma planned the most perfect bridal shower and the day was filled with love, excitement and gratitude. I am beyond blessed with the best family and friends who spoiled me with so much love and the best gifts a girl who is getting married could ask for! And in return we sent every guest home with their own succulent and cute hair ties from Plum Polka Dot. Of course everything had to be pink and rose gold! We used some wedding decor and seeing it set up is making me so excited to see it at the reception. Its coming so fast and I still have a few crafts to get done, so you'll know where I will be haha. In these next few weeks we will be married, going on our honeymoon and moving into our first place. This girl is so ready! Thank you all for the love and support, not only for me and Derek but for my blog as well! Happy Sunday. xoxo

FreeBird Booties


No comments:

Post a Comment