Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday Blues











For months I was searching for this dress. From the moment I saw it I was obsessed with it but it was always sold out! Until a few weeks ago one of the cutest boutiques I follow restocked it and I had to hurry and buy it. I love the blue, the design, the style...this dress is one of my absolute favorite dresses that I own! I love how flattering it is and the high low on the bottom. This dress has a look about it that many don't and I am in love! And chokers. Guys I am completely obsessed with them and I have been ever since I was little. So to have them come back in style has me on cloud 9! But on this beautiful Monday I am working my business, doing wedding crafts and starting to go through and pack all of my stuff. This month I become a Mrs. I can't believe that 17 days from now I get to marry my sweetheart! Time has sure flown by and I am ecstatic. Nothing can turn this Monday bad! Thanks for following! xoxo

Choker (sold out) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment