Friday, August 12, 2016

In the Jungle








Happy Fri-yay loves! Less than a week till the wedding and I cant believe it has come so soon! But on another note, here is another outfit that I styled with Bella Ella Boutique. The elephants and the pattern on the shirt are making me want to be in the jungle somewhere. Lately one of my favorite colors to wear is green but you know what they say, green is a redheads color! Haha. Since the shirt has purple, I wanted to tone it down with earthy tones and this place to shoot was perfect. Thats one of the funnest parts is finding cool new places to shoot your outfits. If you haven't yet shopped at Bella Ella, I would definitely go in! Find something cute, modest, comfy and affordable for any budget. But we are finally to the weekend! Happy shopping and soaking up this weather before it is gone! xoxo

*Thanks to Bella Ella Boutique for sponsoring this post

Jacket (old) Similar
Jeans (old) Similar
Hat (old) Similar
Booties (old) Similar



No comments:

Post a Comment