Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Floral & Leather








I have teamed up with Bella Ella Boutique to show you a few different outfits that I have put together with pieces from their boutique! As you all know I am obsessed with jumpers, wear them all the time! This floral jumper gives me an island vibe and I can hear the beach calling my name! Since Fall is right around the corner I wanted to dress it as if it were. Pairing the leather jacket and choker gives it a more edgy feel and I am ready to take on the more chilly weather! I love the print and colors giving it a cute vibe while also being one of the most comfiest jumpers I own. Its a win win! I love the fact that jumpers can be worn all year round and you can transition them from season to season with different accessories. They are an easy outfit when you want to get dressed up but don't want to go through all the hassle of doing so. If you haven't yet I would check out Bella Ella. They always have such cute pieces at an affordable price. What girl doesn't love that? I hope that your week is off to a great start! Only 9 more days till Im a Mrs. But whose counting?! Thanks for following!

*Thanks to Bella Ella Boutique for sponsoring this post

Choker (sold out) Similar
Shoes (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment