Thursday, August 4, 2016

Blue Stripes & Pink









Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday and I am so ready for the weekend. And exactly two weeks from today I marry I marry Derek! It has come so quick and I absolutely cannot wait. Today has been filled with more bridal shower crafts, cleaning, laundry and working on wedding things. So again I am always going for comfort over anything. You all must know by now that I am obsessed Shop Stevie and this whole outfit minus the shoes is from her shop! Im pretty sure I am buying something from her almost every week! Its cute, its comfortable and its modest. And don't get me started on my love for FreeBirds. I only one two pairs but have my eye on about 20 more. Shoes are really the only things I love to splurge on! Im a shoe lover for life. We move into our place on September 1st and Im just praying that all of my shoes and clothes are going to fit! Haha bless Dereks heart. Well I am now off to go run some errands. I hope your night is as fabulous as you are! 

Top (sold out) Rust Option
FreeBird Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment