Monday, August 15, 2016

Boho Vibes








Happy Monday loves! This is the week that I get married and I cannot believe its here! I will be trying to do a blog post everyday until Thursday and then I will be taking a much needed break to enjoy our honeymoon! Thank you all for your constant love and support, its appreciated more than you will ever know. Today I am sharing another look from Bella Ella Boutique featuring this cute black dress from their store! The moment I got this dress I knew that I wanted to give it a more boho feel. I paired it with lace up booties (which are my favorite staple for summer,) my favorite jean jacket, a fedora and my new favorite bracelet. Anything turquoise I will take! I love the feel and look of this dress and it is one that I will be transitioning into fall. The thing I love about dresses is that you can either dress them up or dress them down and I can't wait to see what this one looks like with my converse. Cause lets be real 99.9% of the time I am in workout clothes so when I get dressed up I still look for comfort! I hope that today is a good start to a new week for you. Thanks for following! xoxo

*Thanks to Bella Ella Boutique for sponsoring this post

Cuff (gift) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment