Monday, May 22, 2017

Ruffle suit



















Hello loves! And happy Monday! Mondays are usually pretty busy days for me so this post will be a little short. But I couldn't let the day go by without getting this amazing swimsuit blogged for you guys! By far my favorite suit I own. Don't get me wrong I love wearing bikinis but there is something about one pieces that has me all heart eyes. Especially this one with the off the shoulder ruffle. Not only is it cute but its also super flattering. And goes amazing with this Free People skirt. Now all I need is for our pool to be open, for it to be summer and to go on some vacations that include the beach. This suit is going to be on major repeat and I am not even mad about it! But anyways haha I hope that you all have an amazing start to your week. Thanks for following! Love you all. 

skirt similar


No comments:

Post a Comment