Friday, May 5, 2017

Macrame













Hello loves! Its finally Friday and I am so ready for the weekend! Todays post I am giving you a little sneak peak into our bedroom! So Derek and I are currently renting and as much as I love our condo, I can't stand that its already furnished. The furniture in our condo would never be something I would purchase myself so I have been buying pieces that could make the furniture feel like our own. I am loving the eclectic/boho vibes lately and our house is starting to follow that pattern. Furs, fringe, skulls, candles, hyde, you name it we probably have it in our home haha. And this macrame wall hanging adds the perfect touch! Lately I have been majorly obsessed with macrame. I love the detailing and especially love knowing that someone has personally spent hours perfecting it to hang in my home. This wall hanging is from Never Felt Better and I am amazed by her work and how fast I received it after she had started making it. Its the perfect addition to our bedroom and I can't wait to add more in other rooms in our home. If you don't have a macrame wall hanging yet, you need to get one. So simple and yet elegant and will make a great accessory for any room in your house. You can even customize them and have them dipped in color. That will be one of my next purchases! Thanks for following! Love you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment