Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Rose bud










Hello loves! We are half way through the week and I have never been more ready for the weekend! Derek has been training for work in Salt Lake and Provo and so I have been home alone for the first time since we have been married because he has been staying with his family in Lehi. Guys Im such a baby haha it has absolutely sucked not having him here but luckily he will be home tomorrow! After this long week we will be heading back to Lehi so that we can both spend some time with his family and go see the new Guardians of the Galaxy! If you know Derek then you know he is one of the biggest Marvel nerds ever haha and I love it. Guardians of the Galaxy is by far my favorite Marvel movie so I am super excited to go see it. Especially with little baby groot haha. But anyways, this denim skirt is my all time favorite. The buttons, the fray and the color of denim are the perfect combination. I love it paired with these black heels and top. And the rose adds the perfect amount of pop. And whats even better is that I got this top for $5 at Ross! I seriously love a good deal and I honestly haven't shopped at Ross in forever, so it was cool to find such amazing deals. So don't be afraid to go shop at bargain stores because you will never know what you will find! Thanks for following, I love you all!

top similar
heels similar
bandana similar

No comments:

Post a Comment