Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Blue's









Hello lovelies! It feels like it has been forever since I have blogged. Derek and I went on our honeymoon to San Diego for a week and had the most amazing time. We are now home moving into our new place and making it our home and boy is it a lot of work! Its slowly coming together but there is still so much we have to do. Unpacking is not fun but decorating has been the best to be able to do so in our own home. But I am back to blogging now and I am so excited to share some darling things coming soon! Todays look is with Laceys Layers. A cute boho chic inspired jewelry line and not to mention the sweetest girl to work with! I found this dress in colorado and just had to have it and it looks so good paired with her druzy necklace. I have been into blues and greens lately so anything I find with those two colors end up in my closet! I have always been obsessed with jewelry and love finding those little shops where they are handmade. To me there is more heart and character in each piece and its fun supporting them with their success! And for my cute followers, use code "BLOGGER" to get 15% off your entire order! Im off to finish our house. Happy Tuesday! Thanks for following!

*Thanks to Laceys Layers for sponsoring this post

Shoes (sold out) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment