Thursday, September 8, 2016

Loving Yourself









Today I wanted to talk a little about self worth and loving yourself for everything that you are. When I got the chance to work with BellaPia Designs I was so ecstatic to have a custom swimsuit made! Not to mention it is reversible so you get four swimsuits in one! When it came time to get pictures done, I was nervous. Because of the wedding I had slacked on going to the gym, gained a little weight and all my muscle definition had disappeared. I was nervous what people would think when they saw me in the swimsuit. On the day of my shoot I decided to embrace what I have and who I am and it turned out to be one of the funnest shoots. Its normal for us girls to compare our bodies to other girls because now a days if you are not tan, tall and skinny you are not beautiful. But I highly disagree. Every woman is beautiful in their own way, because not one other person in this world is you. We need to learn to better love ourselves for not only whats on the inside but what is on the outside as well. Perfections and flaws and all. So for the girls who struggle with their appearance, you are more beautiful than you even realize. Embrace it, have confidence and show the world that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. When it comes to swimsuits I am a sucker for a good bikini but it is also nice to have swimsuits that are a little more modest. And this swimsuit is perfect! You get to pick the fabric designs and everything, how awesome is that?! Now lets bring on the fall wardrobe! Cant wait to show you what I have coming! Thanks for following lovelies!

*Thanks to BellaPia Design for sponsoring this post

No comments:

Post a Comment