Friday, September 16, 2016

One Month of Bliss









































How has it already been almost a month since we have gotten married? This month has been filled with late nights of watching netflix and eating cereal in bed, goodnights, good morning kisses, I love you's and playing house. Almost 3 years of dating and now we are here. Im feeling all sappy so I thought why not do a blog post? Haha. Plus our engagements are probably some of my absolute favorite pictures we have taken, besides the wedding pictures of course! And how could you blame me? Look at that stud of a husband! Happy Friday loves! I have some exciting things coming to the blog and I can't begin to say how grateful I am for every single one of you! 

Hers
White Dress (sold out) Similar

His

No comments:

Post a Comment