Monday, September 12, 2016

Bell Bottoms & Sleeves











Hello lovelies! This post today is all about my obsession with Nordstrom Rack. Derek and I whenever we are out running errands we always try and make a trip to Farmington to go look at Nordstrom Rack. 99.9% of the time we walk out with something that we probably shouldn't have bought but just couldn't help ourselves. I have expensive taste but never like to pay the price, so finding a good deal is what I live for. One of my favorite brands to shop lately is Free People. Im obsessed with the boho hippie vibe but how it looks classy and elegant at the same time. Bell bottoms are one of my favorite styles of jeans lately so when I saw this shirt with the bell sleeves, I just knew that I had to have it! Its a shirt I normally would never buy but as of lately when I see something I know many people wouldn't have or wear, I have to take it home with me. And not having to pay the Free People price is a plus too! Nordstrom Rack has to be one of my favorite stores and if you go on a good day you can find some of the coolest nikes! (Which I'm always on the hunt for) Whether its things for the home, clothes, shoes, purses or accessories...you will always find something that you will have buyers remorse for later! Happy Monday! Thank you for following! 

Top (in store) Similar
Denim (sold out) Similar
Heels (old) Similar
Bag (in store) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment