Thursday, March 3, 2016

Suede












I have had this skirt for months and it just sat in my closet. I felt like I finally needed to take off the tags and start wearing it in this gorgeous weather Utah has been having! Since it still is a little chilly I paired it with this comfortable sweater that I probably over wore in the winter! Just means that certain clothing items can be transitioned throughout the seasons! And...turquoise, I am absolutely obsessed with any jewelry that has turquoise in it!! It has become such a huge staple in my wardrobe this year and I am loving it! Just find those statement pieces that you can't live without and you can wear them with absolutely everything! Being a girl definitely has its advantages. Happy almost Friday!! -XOXO

Heels (old) Similar
Skirt (old) Similar
Sweater (old) Loving
Bralette (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment