Friday, March 10, 2017

Palm








Hello loves! Its finally Friday and I am so ready for the weekend! One of my favorite things to do is take a little at home spa day for myself. That usually consists of a bubble bath, bath bombs, scrubs, facial masks, staying in comfies and watching Netflix. With the products that I use on my skin I am always looking for ones made with natural ingredients instead of being made up of chemicals. I found Palm products and not only are their products amazing, what they stand for is even more amazing. For every two bars of either soap or lotion they sell, they give a bar of soap to an orphanage or community. How awesome is that?! I got their paradise lotion bar, coffee scrub and the grind. I have always been a fan of coffee scrubs, I don't drink coffee but I love what the scrubs do for my skin. The paradise lotion bar is an awesome alternative to liquid lotion and you use it just like you would with normal lotion. The grind is a bar of soap with coffee beans, not only exfoliating your skin but also acting as a massager. I have used the grind bar after the gym and it helps to relieve my sore muscles. If you love natural products made for a good cause, then you will love Palm. Thanks for following!

products

No comments:

Post a Comment