Thursday, March 9, 2017

Bison socks










Hello loves! Its almost the weekend, you can do it! Today was my day off so Derek and I went to the gym and the rest of the day was for hanging out at home and then hot tubbing. We are always on the move so some lazy days are just what we need. Not all the time because then I start feeling like the worlds biggest slob haha. And when I am hanging out at home 90% of the time I am wearing socks because well Im obsessed. And these Woven Pear socks are some of my favorites! You saw their cactus print socks in a previous post and I just couldn't help myself with getting these cute bison print ones. They have so many cute prints to choose from and not to mention they are super comfy. Im to the point if all I get are socks for holidays then I am one happy girl haha. And yes I am one of those people that will wear my socks with my "jesus sandals" haha the ones that you get from Hawaii. Or jandals as we like to call them! Either way, no matter how you wear woven pear socks you will be in love with how cute your feet look. And I think that you need these ones because well they are the cutest! And they have dream catchers on the bottom. Seriously obsessed. Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment