Friday, March 31, 2017

Ellie box









Hello loves! Happy Friday. I feel like its been a minute since I last blogged. Life has been keeping me busy and I have been learning to balance everything that comes my way. I have been major slacking with things but the gym has been a constant thing that I have stuck to. I am big on every woman loving themselves for exactly who they are. Society shouldn't determine who we are or what we look like. Even though I struggle from time to time to find the love for my body on the outside, I am learning to love the process of bettering myself. Since the gym is a second home for Derek and I, I am always on the lookout for new workout gear. Whether it be clothing, supplements, shoes, food, etc. So when I cam across Ellie I just knew it was the perfect thing for me! Ellie is a monthly subscription box that comes with 5 items for anyone who is active. This was March's box and I am obsessed with everything that came in it! And are you kidding me with the blue? Completely obsessed! And this rose gold bottle, I take it with me everywhere. Seriously my favorite thing to drink water out of because it keeps it cold and the ice doesn't melt. And that gray towel, its a towel yoga mat. How perfect is that? And whats even more perfect is its a killer of a deal. Only $49.95 each month for 5 items that are worth much more than that. So if you are into fitness and always looking for new outfits or products to try, you need to try Ellie! Have a good weekend. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment