Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dainty heart














Hello loves! We are finally half way through the week and I am so ready for the weekend. I have taken a break from blogging to figure out how I can make it more personal and inspirational for you guys. I have so many amazing ideas coming and I hope that you all will love it. I can't express enough how much I am grateful for all of your love and support. This blog would mean nothing if it weren't for all of you. This post today is about Darling Co. Cutest dainty jewelry that I have fallen in love with. One of my favorite things about blogging is being able to support others because the world could use a little more of it! Especially with smaller businesses, because their heart and soul is poured into their work. These are all handmade, hand stamped pieces of jewelry and I absolutely love that aspect. Knowing that someone spent their own time working on a piece that I get to wear is absolutely amazing. We all need to support us smaller people a little bit more because its them where you will truly get love and appreciation. And how could you not want to wear this cute heart necklace? Wear it alone or layer it, its a piece that will forever be in style. So head on over to her shop and show her a little love and support! Love you all! xoxo

duster similar
top similar
flats similar
bag similar

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad to see this blog. I was looking for this type of blog.
    Dentists in Brampton

    ReplyDelete