Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Blissed






I have been major slacking on blogging this week! Derek and I are in Breckenridge, Colorado with his family and it is gorgeous here! We are having so much fun because the moment we get back its going to be chaos counting down the final weeks until the wedding! So with my busy schedule I am always looking for those looks that are stylish, simple and comfy. This outfit is no exception! Green is a red heads best friend, so I am told! I use to never wear any type of green but lately its one of my go to colors. I absolutely love it, especially the darker the shade it gets! And necklaces, I am constantly wearing one or two. They are such a great statement piece without making it look like too much is going on! This is a short and simple but I hope that you are all having a good week so far! And don't forget abut my code mirroredchic10 to get you 10% off your order from B. Blissed Boutique. Happy shopping!

*Thanks to B. Blissed Boutique for sponsoring this post

Jeans (old) Similar
Wedges (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment