Friday, February 24, 2017

Cactus














Hello loves! Its finally Friday and I am so ready for the weekend! Also what the heck is up with the weather? I was getting so happy that the sun was out and I didn't have to bundle up and now I'm having to wear my winter coat again. Utah has worse mood swings than me haha. But with the snow falling down it was an excuse to wear my Woven Pear socks 24/7. I am obsessed with socks, If I get them as gifts it makes me so happy. Why does being an adult make you excited over things you use to hate when you were a kid? haha. What I love most about Woven Pear's socks is all the cute designs that you can choose from. Comfy, cute and stylish socks that will make you want to own every single pair! And Im getting pretty close! And I would be lying if I said that I didn't purposely wear maxi dresses just so that I could wear tall socks without anyone knowing. This girl is always cold! haha. But really though, socks are my jam. Especially when they have cactuses on them, because if you know me you know my obsession with cactuses and succulents. So it was like these socks were made just for me! And I'm one of those girls that will still wear socks during the summer so I see myself wearing these around the campfire and Im pretty stoked! But I hope that you all have an amazing weekend! Love you all!

dress similar

No comments:

Post a Comment