Thursday, May 26, 2016

Simplicity












I never use to go to Provo, EVER. But when I started dating Derek and with him living in Lehi we are always going down there. And me thinking of photos, I'm always on the lookout for cool walls to take pictures next too! And this pink garage door is now one of my favorites! So of course I had to take my friend Charissa to take pictures with it! I love how it made this adorable skirt pop out. My sister in law and mother in law gave it to me and I love the simplicity yet classy look that it has to it. I have a closet filled with color but lately I am drawn to all white and black everything! "Wearing black is like a funeral for my fat." Hahaha especially since this chick is working her buns off to fit in her wedding dress! But you can never go wrong with wearing a simple outfit that you feel comfortable in! One more day till the weekend! Love you all!

Skirt (sold out) Similar
Shirt (sold out) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment