Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's ok to LOVE yourself










I think us girls feel the constant need that we constantly have to be buying new clothes, doing our hair a certain way and always having our makeup look perfect. If we do all this then in society's eyes we are perfect. That is not the case. Most of the time my hair is in a bun because I don't feel like brushing it. Most days I hate having to sit and take the time to put on makeup so I will completely avoid it. As much as I love shopping and being able to wear new clothes, many of my clothes I have had for years and will still wear them. Fashion changes, but style remains the same. Everyone has their own sense of style and honestly that is what makes us unique and beautiful. Do not feel like you have to keep up with others, you are perfect the way you are and its about time that we all realize that. I hope that you come to my blog and see that no matter who you are or where you come from, you deserve to look in the mirror and not only love whats on the inside but the outside as well. Be bold. Be brave. Be YOU.  -XOXO

Cardigan (old) Similar
Heels (old) Similar
Necklace (Hope Ave) Similar
Jeans (sold out) Similar
Top (sold out) Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment