Friday, February 12, 2016

Comfortably Cute







This post is all about having those days where you are just so comfortable in what you are wearing and that you also look cuter than expected! Yesterday was one of those days and I just had to stand in front of my garage and have my #instagramhusband take some pictures! Bless his heart, we are always taking pictures but he is such a good sport about it! Now this hat I have had for a year and I am still obsessed with it to this day! Im a sucker for big floppy hats, especially on bad hair days! Also this dainty adorable necklace is on sale today!! You must go and get you one, or two! Happy Valentines Day weekend! -XOXO

Booties (old) Similar
Cardigan (old) Similar
Shirt (old) Loving
Jeans (old) Similar
Hat (old) Loving


No comments:

Post a Comment